Discover the essential skills & techniques that help you excel in your career – whatever your profession. Learn leadership, personal effectiveness, goal setting, & stress management, also discover techniques that improve creativity, assist problem solving, organize time & deadlines, & improve your memory….
Let´s pick them up in six easy steps,
1. Time Management
Time Management has been a steady step behind successful people. This tool makes us highly effective by identifying & focusing the activities that give great returns. Investing in these time management activities will actually save your time, helping you work smarter, not harder.
• The golden time-table rule!! Manage your time. Get it all done.
• Know where you waste most of your time.
• Starting to achieve. Watch your time. Take control of your activity span.
• Design the life of your dreams, & live the life you design!
2. Leadership Skills
The Leadership helps you understand the strength of your motivation to lead. The key words are- patience, persistence & hard work, you can be a truly effective leader, just as long as you make the effort needed.
• Information is source for Inspiration. So update yourself.
• Pick the right person for the job.
• Always remember ‘different strokes for different folks’!
• Resolve conflict rationally & effectively.
• Delegate with purpose & define ‘how, when & why’.
• Believe in yourself!
3. Communication Skills
Effective & influencing communicative skills are always an asset.
• Ensure Your Words Are Always Understood. Be clear not loud!
• Be definite. Try to avoid confusion by keeping your conversation simple.
• Hear What People Are Really Saying & not what you want to hear.
• Encourage win-win negotiations.
• Simplicity impresses the most!
4. Problem Solving & Decision Making Skills
Problem Solving & Good decision-making are essential skill for career success generally, & effective leadership particularly.
• Analyzing Your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats along with the factors that affect it.
• Weighing the pros & cons of a situation before bringing in the change.
• Choosing by valuing different options, the pressures for & against change.
• Harmonize the final decision to avoid conflict.
5. Information Skills & Sharp Memory
Good information skills clubbed with sharp memorizing ability are essential for successful professionals.
• Test your Retention of Written Information.
• Substantially Increase Your Reading Speed. Be smart to remember the essentials.
• Keeping Knowledge ‘Fresh’. Don’t ignore anything around you.
• Learn in a way that suits you. It’s the best way to remember.
6. Stress Management
Realize what troubles you! You should be able to analyze the points of pressure in your life, so that you can plan to neutralize them.
• Identifying the short-term stress in your life. Give a valid reason along with solution you know it!
• Manage work overload & job targets with stability.
• Plan in advance to avoid last minute anxiety & performance issues.
• Channeling your temperament will help increase self-control.
• Relax well. Sound sleeps, healthy diet, morning walks & yoga are definitely supportive.