For more content on Google Home, Google Assistant, Voice Tech, Internet of Things(IOT), Smart Home, Work Automation, and other stuff I post. If you like the information, we share with you, show your support by
a) Sharing our post(s) and
b) Following us on social media platforms
- Join 15000+ members of our Google Home/Assistant Community(https://facebook.com/groups/GoogleAssistant)
Most people who use Twitter consider it a decent news source. Why not let us send you news, deals, user reviews, and feature updates of Google Home/Assistant directly to your Twitter stream?
- Follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/@dravlani), to see Google Home/Assistant posts to fill your Timeline with posts worth sharing
If Twitter isn’t your thing or you’d like to keep up with updates from us in more than one way:
- Follow us on Medium – https://medium.com/@Deepak to see all the stories and other tidbits in the long form.
- Subscribe to our channel on Google News for regular updates.
- And don’t forget—you can always keep up with our updates by adding our RSS to your favorite newsreader or Feedly.
Since you’re here… we’ve a small favor to ask. More people are reading our posts than ever but returns across are falling fast. And unlike many news organizations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our posts as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Our detailed posts take a lot of time, and hard work to publish. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too.
If everyone who reads our posts, hits that like button, shares our posts, and community with friends to support it, our future would be much more secure.
However you stay with us, we appreciate you staying with us, thanks for reading. Can’t wait to connect with you guys.
Things you can do from here: