The JBL Everest GA headphones can be set up on any Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet. To enable Google Assistant, users download the Assistant app on their phone, connect to the headphones, and then touch the sensors located on the ear cup. Upon activation, users can control volume, hear about the day’s schedule, or play specific music genres by voice command.
1. Everest 110GA wireless in-ear model, has a cord connecting the two earbuds and inline controls. The battery lasts 8 hours with 2 hours required for a full charge. Costs $99.95 ships July 26th,
2. Everest 310GA on-ear model has 20 hours of battery life and touch controls.
Costs $199.95 ships Aug 9th,
3. Everest 710GA over-ear model has touch controls and even better longevity at 25 hours. Costs $249.95 ships July 21st.
– Built in echo cancelling for clear hands-free calls.
– All 3 models available in two colors.
– All three models boast JBL Pro Audio, connect wirelessly via Bluetooth 4.2, and come with charging cables and carrying pouches.