It’s almost Mother’s Day, and if you still haven’t gotten mom a gift yet — you need to get on that, right now.
Whether you need to pull together some last minute plans or just want to find the right way to make mom’s day, Google Assistant is here to help.
- Busy morning? Don’t forget the big day. Ask your Assistant on Android phones to “Remind me to call Mom”
- Pulling together your last minute plans? Ask your Assistant on Google Home “What should I do for mom?
- Looking for the perfect activity? Ask your Google Assistant on Android phones to “Find me nearby tea shops”
- Pick her up some flowers on your way to celebrate. Ask your Assistant “Where’s the nearest flower shop?” or If flowers at a park are more her style, ask “Where’s the nearest botanical garden?”
- Who doesn’t love a homemade dinner? Just say to your Assistant on Google Home Hub– “Let’s make lasagne”
- The perfect addition? Ask your Assistant on Google Home Max to “Play my mother’s day playlist”
- Celebrate Mother’s Day with a family game night. Ask your Assistant on Home to “Play a trivia game?”
Google Wants to Help You Out This Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is on May 12th, so you still have plenty of time to think up the perfect gift idea. With Google’s smart speakers you can manage a full smart home configuration of lighting, security, and entertainment devices that may be appealing to your mom, If she will be interested in a smart home upgrade.
Our mothers are our first “original helpers”. The goal of this emotional Google Home ad is to get your mom some help around the house with an Assistant device.
Google and Nest products are discounted for Mother’s Day
- Google Home is $99 (usually $149.99) at Google Store
- Google Home Max is $299 (usually $399) at Google Store
- Google Home Hub is $99 (usually $149.99) and to sweeten the deal, they’ll throw in a free Google Home Mini with your purchase at Google Store
- Google Home Mini is $29 (usually $49) at Google Store
- Google Smart Light Starter kit is $35 (usually $55) at Google Store
Stay updated on Discord with all the latest updates from Google Home/Assistant ecosystem.
It’s a gift that many moms are sure to love, so pick up a Google Home Hub on sale and get a free Google Home Mini, slack a bow on the box, and consider your Mother’s Day gift shopping to be done. Deal is only through May 6, so don’t wait.
It goes without saying that a gift should not be the only thing you do to honor your mother for Mother’s Day. Let her know she is remembered, buy some flowers, send a card, spend some time exclusively with her or show up in person first; let the gift be an addition to whatever you’re already doing for her instead of everything you’re doing for her.
What gift(s) you’ve planned for the day, let us know in the comments below. Happy Mother’s Day!