Celebrating with fireworks at a park, a local parade or watching TV with your favorite people, Google Assistant can help you make the most out of your fourth of July!
Stay updated on Telegram with latest updates from Google Home/Assistant ecosystem.
– Ask for facts. Ask your Assistant on Google Home “Why do we celebrate the fourth of July?”
– Get in the summertime spirit. Ask your Assistant on phones “What should I do this summer?”
– When you’re ready to fire up the grill, ask your Assistant on Google Home to “Add charcoal to my shopping list” or “Find me a burger recipe.”
– When you’re planning your firework fun, ask your Assistant on phones “What’s the weather on Tuesday?”
– And if the sound of fireworks is a bit too loud for you (or your pets), you can ask your Assistant on Google Home to “Play white noise.”
Stay updated on Google News with the latest updates from Google Home/Assistant ecosystem.
Happy Independence day to all of you.
Things you can do from here: