With Halloween just around the corner, Google has unveiled some special Assistant Easter eggs relating to the most terrifying of holidays. If you’re having trouble getting in the spooky spirit, perhaps Google Assistant can help. Whether you’d prefer to hand out candy, dress like a pirate or scare yourself silly, your Google Assistant can help you get in the spooky spirit:
🤖 “Hey Google, what should I be or wear for Halloween?”
🎃 “ Hey Google, get directions to the nearest pumpkin patch”
👹 ” Hey Google, how do I get rid of monsters?”
🍬 “ Hey Google, add Halloween candy to my shopping list”
🙀 “ Hey Google, scare me”
👻 ” Hey Google, let’s get spooky” (this one sets the Halloween vibe, with spooky music and flickering smart lights)
Stay updated on Telegram with latest updates from Google Home/Assistant ecosystem.
Halloween questions and commands:
- Are you celebrating Halloween?
- Do you know any scary stories?
- Happy Halloween
- It’s almost Halloween
- Trick or treat?
- What are you going to be for Halloween?
- Do you have any monster fighting tips?
- I want to hear something spooky / give me a Halloween sound
- Tell me a Halloween joke
- Tell me a Halloween fact
- Show me how to carve a pumpkin on YouTube Carving pumpkins is a Halloween tradition. Now you can use your Nest displays to follow a carving guide step-by-step to create the grooliest jack-o-lantern.
- Use your Nest displays to watch YouTube videos for Halloween costume and makeup tips. Just say, “Hey Google, show me DIY Halloween costume videos on YouTube,” or “show me Halloween makeup videos on YouTube,” for some ideas.
Stay updated on Google News with the latest updates from Google Home/Assistant ecosystem.
- “Hey Google, tell me a riddle.”
- “Hey Google, sing the Halloween song.”
- “Hey Google, haunt my house.”
- “Hey Google, what should I be for Halloween?”
Standard commands with specialized responses (going live nearer Halloween):
- How are you?
- What’s your name?
- What do you look like?
- What’s up?
If you tried some of the Google Assistant Halloween commands before and found that some of them weren’t ready yet, now’s the time to go back and try them again.
Share your fun Halloween at home tips with us in the comments below. Creep it real and have a Happy Howl-oween! May all your Halloween nightmares—come true.
Things you can do from here: